What makes Sake 107 unique?
- As our name suggests, we offer an extensive selection of fine Japanese sake to be paired with great Japanese food.
- Our style of cuisine: While remaining faithful to traditional Japanese techniques, we draw inspiration from local fare.
- We know that a satisfying dining experience must be fun.
About Sushi 69 in San Anselmo
69 center Blvd San Anselmo, CA 94960
About the chef:
- Eiji Ando has been making sushi in the Bay Area and Sonoma County since 1999.
- He grew up in the Aichi prefecture of Japan, a region known for its unique style of food.
- Married to a Sonoma County local, Eiji loves this area. For him it is reminiscent of Aichi, Japan.